117 First Capitol Drive • St. Charles, MO 63301 • 636-916-5005 • Fax 636-916-1751
Life & Health

Huelskoetter Agency Services


General Liability – You’re proud, as you should be, of the business that you’ve worked so hard to build. Your next step is to make sure that you are protected in the event of a loss. This policy is the first one you should consider for protection against many common claims. If you’ve damaged a clients property while working for them or are sued for damages this policy will give you protection for your business assets.
Commercial Auto – Whether you have a large fleet of commercial vehicles for your contracting business or one vehicle used for snow removal we can provide you with automobile coverage that is right for your commercial vehicle(s). We can customize a policy for you that will fit your needs.
Workers Compensation – What if one of your employees calls you to let you know they were injured while working for you on a job? Would you have the insurance coverage needed to take care of their medical bills and provide for their disability? If you do not carry Workers Compensation coverage the answer would be no. We have several companies that can give you this coverage and the peace of mind.
Property – Have you ever wondered if you have the correct insurance for your business property in the event of a loss? A property policy will not only cover the building that you own and operate your business in but it can also cover your business personal property. This could include the items that you need to run your business such as computers, desks and furniture. It could also be endorsed to cover your data and important papers in the event of a loss.
Builders Risk – This policy will give you coverage for the building, repair or renovation of a commercial building while in the course of construction or repair. We have companies that will not only cover the building but can also be endorsed to include the equipment needed, labor costs and tools.
Equipment/Tool Floater – This is a policy that can be added to your other commercial policies to cover the equipment and tools that are used in your job. They would be scheduled on the policy.
Taxi Cab Physical Damage – Do you drive a taxi cab for a company that provides the liability for you under their policy but you need to get your own physical damage policy on your own? If so, we have a couple of companies that can write the physical damage coverage for you. We can also provide a liability and physical damage policy for your entire fleet if needed.
Liquor Liability – So you have a business or are in charge of an event where liquor is going to be served? We can write a liquor liability policy for your business, non-profit or social club. We can provide the coverage on a short term basis for an event that you are going to be hosting or on a committee for.

Business Owners Policy/Package – This is a policy that can be written to include several of the above mentioned types of policies. This will allow them to all be packaged under one policy.
Umbrella – Once you have all of the policies written to cover all of your needs you should consider an umbrella policy. This is a policy that will give you additional liability coverage.
Flood - Did you know that no policy will cover you in the event of a flood? You need to have a special policy written to cover you in the event of a flood loss. We have several companies that will write this insurance for you and give you the protection you need in an unfortunate flood circumstance.
We can also provide you with coverage for Bonds, Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers, Boiler & Machinery, Tow Trucks and numerous other specialty risks. Give us a call if you have any questions.
FREE Quote
Home | About Us | Services | Our Companies | Resources | FAQ | Contact Us | Site Map | Privacy | Login
Copyright2008 Huelskoetter Agency LTC